St. David’s Lutheran and St. Bartholomew’s United ELCA are currently accepting applications for a Youth Ministry Director. The candidate’s primary responsibilities will be to minister to youth members of both congregations by developing creative ways of involving the youth in activities, including worship services, service projects, and national, synod and conference events.
We are seeking motivated individuals with the following qualifications:
- A solid commitment to Jesus Christ and a prayerful sense of call to do youth ministry.
- A heart for youth ministry and a desire to build positive relationships with young people.
- Education and/or experiential background in Bible study, small group ministry, volunteer coordination, and program/event planning.
- A basic understanding of Lutheran Theology, Sacraments, the Means of Grace, and the Gospel.
- Certification or willingness to obtain First Aid and CPR training.
- Ability to successfully complete state mandated background checks and mandated reporter training.
Interested applicants should send their resume to the Cooperative Youth Ministry Committee at email@example.com. or Pastor LaDonna Thomas at St. David’s Lutheran Church (1032 Musselman Rd. Hanover, PA 17331) or Pastor Steve Thomas at St. Bartholomew’s United Church (1204 Grand Valley Road Hanover, PA 17331)
CLICK Job Description to learn details about the position.